Friday, August 1, 2008

Controller and Games Kids Feedback

So as promissed here is the feed back on the controllers and the games recently purchased for my 3 year old kids.

The Gamestop/MadCatz controllers were definitely small enough for their small hands. Neither the boy or the girl had problems handling the controls.

The Cars game was a hit with the boy but had a lukewarm reception from the girl. She played it but was not taken in by the game. He is completely enamored with it. The Tiger Woods 2007 was a mild hit with both. They don't ask for it but if it's on they curiously play it and try to figure it out. I could not get them to play the Ratatouille game and it has been disappeared by my AR&D crew.

Overall the controllers were great and the games were reasonable although they do not provide as much opportunity for cooperation as I had hoped for. Stay tuned for further updates on the time limits for play I am instituting for my kids.

No comments: